Long time no update...
In September Lisa, Stefan, Andre's parents and I went to support Hennie and Andre in Bloemfontein...
Like you all know they are professional Go karters... I know i know.. it's not as cool as real racing but it's better than having more friends' who make us go watch their ballet.. hehehe.
Bloem Weekend highlights:
- Hennie walking around naked in the hotel (from the lobby to the room on the 2nd floor)
- Stefan is now banned from certain clubs in the Freestate
- Andres' Audi can drive pretty far with litterally no gas.
- Lisa has a thing for cellphone thieves
- 12 year old boys do not have a thing for me.
- Our new friend Willem dances like a machine (Hennie met his match)
Things that got us through the weekend:
* Stolen Biltong
* Cream soda
* Cell phone insurance
* Umbrella ella ella
* Spare engines
Things that are not cool:
|* Bouncers with tazerguns|| * Cheetahs |
| * Lesbos who race go karts|| * Naming tools|
| * Noel far away|| * Hotel ceilings without suprizes in them|
| * Sunburn|| * Paying for Biltong|